Spooky Scary Skeletons - Halloween Mini Music Vid

I decided to dress up on Halloween and make a fun little video. All for fun! Everything is shot and...

Steven Spielberg Tribute

A project I edited in high school to show some things that Steven Spielberg either directly worked on...

The Facts of College - Humanities Project

I produced, directed, shot, and edited this project for my Humanities class at Heartland Community College...

Don't Feed Ducks Bread! - A PSA

A PSA I made for my Humanities class at Heartland Community College. We were instructed to do a PSA...

Funky Town Music Video

Music video a friend and I made over the summer of 2018 to the song Funky Town. I was one of the camera...

Lost Sunshine - Mini Doc

Mini documentary I did for my final project in my Cinema Notebooks/Cinema Image and Process class. I...

1984 Sound Mix Edit

Audio Mix I made for my Post-Production Audio I class. I had to add my own sounds to this 1984 Apple...

You Do You PSA

A fun project for my DMED 101 (Digital Media) class made with Final Cut Pro. I made a PSA about being...

Real Estate - Coldwell Banker

Lyan Productions Hired to create a Realestate life style piece giving perspective buyers a sense what...

Johnny Forgotten (Short Film)

Class: Editing 1 Assignment: Was given a large number of shots that I had to edit into a short film...

Photoshop Workshop Project

Project for Photoshop Workshop for Editors. The goal was to use photoshop to cut out the actor in each...

The Lego Movie Happy Meal Commercial

Original sound effects, music, voice recording, and mix for McDonald's "The Lego Movie Happy Meal" 30-second...