100mg, Ghost Scene

100mg (Short Film) is a story of a young woman's struggle with sleep deprivation causes her to question...

Fear Frenzy

This film was a Practicum project that was shot in the fall 2018 semester, and finished in the spring...

Film Reel

Edit, sound, and color of Adam Hendricks.

Expert Pick

Demo Reel (2019)

Samples of a variety of projects worked in 2019.

Oak Street Beach Vlog

Funky little video I made when I went to the beach by myself. I tried representing my mood with effects...

Gunsmoke (Student Edit)

Editing 1 The class was given all the shots of this episode and each student had to edit their own version...

Electric Island 2018

Lyan Productions Was hired to make a small recap video of a 2 day music festival in northern Illinois.

Spooky Scary Skeletons - Halloween Mini Music Vid

I decided to dress up on Halloween and make a fun little video. All for fun! Everything is shot and...

Steven Spielberg Tribute

A project I edited in high school to show some things that Steven Spielberg either directly worked on...

The Facts of College - Humanities Project

I produced, directed, shot, and edited this project for my Humanities class at Heartland Community College...

Don't Feed Ducks Bread! - A PSA

A PSA I made for my Humanities class at Heartland Community College. We were instructed to do a PSA...

Funky Town Music Video

Music video a friend and I made over the summer of 2018 to the song Funky Town. I was one of the camera...