Show off a past project

Good Mourning is a visual poem about how people differ in coping with their life after a breakup. This...

EyeZone

We are independent filmmakers who came together to create social impact and be the voice of untold stories...

Paranorman Trailer (audio re-done)

A little remake of the Paranorman Film Trailer with one of my favorite tunes added to the mix.

Reel 2020

Samples of past video production/post-production work. I edited every video in the reel along with various...

Good Mourning

Definitions Music Video

A music video with a moving song about being "defined". The set consisted of three different sized boxes...

Lumidee & Tony Sunshine Exclusive Interview

Lumidee Is From Spanish Harlem In New York City And Is Very Well Known For Her Smash Hit "Never Leave...

100mg, Ghost Scene

100mg (Short Film) is a story of a young woman's struggle with sleep deprivation causes her to question...

Fear Frenzy

This film was a Practicum project that was shot in the fall 2018 semester, and finished in the spring...

Film Reel

Edit, sound, and color of Adam Hendricks.

Expert Pick

Demo Reel (2019)

Samples of a variety of projects worked in 2019.

Oak Street Beach Vlog

I went to the beach by myself and shot some random footage. I was able to turn it into this video which...