Film Reel

Edit, sound, and color of Adam Hendricks.

Expert Pick

Demo Reel (2019)

Samples of a variety of projects worked in 2019.

Oak Street Beach Vlog

Funky little video I made when I went to the beach by myself. I tried representing my mood with effects...

Gunsmoke (Student Edit)

Editing 1 The class was given all the shots of this episode and each student had to edit their own version...

Electric Island 2018

Lyan Productions Was hired to make a small recap video of a 2 day music festival in northern Illinois.

Spooky Scary Skeletons - Halloween Mini Music Vid

I decided to dress up on Halloween and make a fun little video. All for fun! Everything is shot and...

Steven Spielberg Tribute

A project I edited in high school to show some things that Steven Spielberg either directly worked on...

The Facts of College - Humanities Project

I produced, directed, shot, and edited this project for my Humanities class at Heartland Community College...

Don't Feed Ducks Bread! - A PSA

A PSA I made for my Humanities class at Heartland Community College. We were instructed to do a PSA...

Funky Town Music Video

Music video a friend and I made over the summer of 2018 to the song Funky Town. I was one of the camera...

Lost Sunshine - Mini Doc

Mini documentary I did for my final project in my Cinema Notebooks/Cinema Image and Process class. I...

1984 Sound Mix Edit

Audio Mix I made for my Post-Production Audio I class. I had to add my own sounds to this 1984 Apple...