Mental Health Op-Doc

Opinion-based short documentary about mental health, specifically anxiety, and its implications for...

Advertising Production Course - Etsy Campaign

This is a fake ad for Etsy that I made for my Advertising Production class. I was assisted by my friends/roommates/fellow...

Chelsea Cutler Concert Recap - March 2020

Chelsea Cutler concert recap for Visionary Music Group from early March. I filmed and edited this video...

FireDragon Live-stream Highlight - Ludo

This is an example of one of my edits for FireDragon, who is a streamer known for his memorable video...

Tryna See Sumthin -Kaneo Blak (Shot: Soju Films)

Part of my SojuFilms Production company, Tryna See Sumthin by Kaneo Blak is one of our best music videos...

Our First Week of College Vlog

The first in an ongoing vlog series that documents the lives of friends surviving their college days...

Loyola Park (Video)

This short piece was an assignment for one of my first semester classes, in which we were tasked to...

Flames of the End - Original music video

An original music video for the song "Flames of the End" by Swedish metal band At the Gates. The footage...

Obstacle Course

Obstacle course made in Maya and put together in Premiere.

Do The Math

A monologue, entirely in close-up -- written the night before, rehearsed 30 minutes earlier, and shot...

YBN Cordae "Bad Idea" ft. Chance The Rapper - BTS

Shot and edited this behind the scenes recap video (as well as photos) for the YBN Cordae & Chance The...

Suit Jacket (Short Film)

A homeless artist bends his morals to land a job interview. A short film I wrote, directed, shot, colored...