Tryna See Sumthin -Kaneo Blak (Shot: Soju Films)

Part of my SojuFilms Production company, Tryna See Sumthin by Kaneo Blak is one of our best music videos...

Our First Week of College Vlog

The first in an ongoing vlog series that documents the lives of friends surviving their college days...

Loyola Park (Video)

This short piece was an assignment for one of my first semester classes, in which we were tasked to...

Flames of the End - Original music video

An original music video for the song "Flames of the End" by Swedish metal band At the Gates. The footage...

Obstacle Course

Obstacle course made in Maya and put together in Premiere.

Do The Math

A monologue, entirely in close-up -- written the night before, rehearsed 30 minutes earlier, and shot...

YBN Cordae "Bad Idea" ft. Chance The Rapper - BTS

Shot and edited this behind the scenes recap video (as well as photos) for the YBN Cordae & Chance The...

Suit Jacket (Short Film)

A homeless artist bends his morals to land a job interview. A short film I wrote, directed, shot, colored...

Doritos | Revival 2018 (Spec. Commercial)

A speculative commercial that I directed, shot, edited, colored, and cast for my film production class...

Wihanga Ferdando - HOME (Acoustic Live Cover)

An acoustic live music video I directed, shot, edited, and colored for Melbourne-based artist Wihanga...

PAI FAN - Piratiki Simea (Music Video)

A music video I directed, shot, edited, and colored for Greece-based rap artist PAI FAN of Chemical...

Bloody Hawk - Tha Ta Katafero (Music Video)

Music video I directed, shot, edited, and colored for Greece-based rap artist Bloody Hawk. Over 2 million...