Silly School (Production)

In March of 2019, I spent five weeks Executive Producing the creation of a comedy play from conception...

Touched Production Package

Production Package made for a project - originally titled “The Art of Healing” later renamed to...

DLS Men Conference Opening Video

This is a promotional and opening video for the men's conference that I served as a creative lead on...

HOODS PRODUCTION PACKET

Production packet for Pilsen Hoods production, the final studio production for Television Arts: Production...

1968: The Musical

This rock musical portrays the struggle of protesters at the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago...

Time Theft

Worked on the set of a student film in Production Design as a Art Director and Location Manager. Worked...

Original Web Series Pilot (Comedy)

Web Series that I created, served as head writer, and executive produced. I also directed and edited...

Broken

My short “Broken”, written and directed by me, follows the premise of showing how some struggles...

Gender

A short experimental film that covers the controversial topic of gender identity and gender norms through...

Behind the Scene - Writer | Director

"Behind the Scene" is about a pair of best friends that do everything together! When they're not chilling...

Somerset and Mills

Somerset and Mills is an exercise I directed for the class Cinema Directing I at Columbia College Chicago...