The Apples Have Eyes

This is a short film I acted in. It was written, directed and edited by Ralen Stevens for a class assignment...

Austin Powers Halloween Party Freqout Sketch

This is a sketch for Columbia's student run sketch show Freqout. I was a producer on this sketch as...

Interview with SNL Director Don Roy King

In February of 2020 I had the honor of interviewing 10-time Emmy Award winner and current Director of...

Lo-fi hiphop MIx

A mix of production I made to influence my illustrations. I wanted to make something like lo-fi beats...

Left on Red - Short Film

This is a short film that I produced in one of my classes. "On the night of her show's wrap party, Jen...

Silly School (Production)

In March of 2019, I spent five weeks Executive Producing the creation of a comedy play from conception...

Touched Production Package

Production Package made for a project - originally titled “The Art of Healing” later renamed to...

DLS Men Conference Opening Video

This is a promotional and opening video for the men's conference that I served as a creative lead on...

HOODS PRODUCTION PACKET

Production packet for Pilsen Hoods production, the final studio production for Television Arts: Production...

1968: The Musical

This rock musical portrays the struggle of protesters at the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago...

Time Theft

Worked on the set of a student film in Production Design as a Art Director and Location Manager. Worked...

Original Web Series Pilot (Comedy)

Web Series that I created, served as head writer, and executive produced. I also directed and edited...