Television Arts: Directing - Subtext: Chrysalism

Television Arts: Directing- TELE 325 FA18 In this project, Subtext: Chrysalism, I learned how to translate...

Silly School (Production)

In March of 2019, I spent five weeks Executive Producing the creation of a comedy play from conception...

"Madonna" short film

I was the production designer for a short film titled "Madonna" that was shot on 16mm film. Madonna...

Day in the Life of An Intern

Created in 2017, this video puts the focus on the student who is currently completing an internship...

The Penny Candy Store - Production Design

For our final Production Design product we had to create a presentation of our research in a collaborative...

withGrace - Fallin' Off music video

Designed the sets and production as well as the costume design in collaboration with the director for...

Fading Away Visualization

I created a pre-visualization presentation for a short film called "Fading Away" for my Production Design...

Set Decoration for "The Missing Cymbal"

Set Decoration by Ryan Tynan

Hall of Famers Music Video BTS

PD Assistant for local rap/hip-hop duo’s latest music video. Video concept was inspired by scenes...

Innocents: Music Video

Innocents by Local H starring Micheal Shannon is a project I was fortunate enough to be the art department...

Mulatto: Short Film

An official 2018 selection of Cucalrous Film Festival, I was the production designer and art director...