Pegasus

My capstone project during my time at Columbia. I was the Production Designer. I'm very proud the way...

Tramp & The Dictator Short Film

I was the Production Designer for a short film called "The Tramp and The Dictator" which required the...

Sprado - THUMPY (Music Video)

I was a part of a music video production for an artist in Chicago. I was in charge of production design...

Project Photos of Nightly Visitors

Pictures I have from my work on set with the butterfly pattern. All photos are of my work and were taken...

Project Photos of Gild the Lily

These are preproduction renderings as well as photos of the live set. All is created by me.

Production Design for Illinoir

This was an independent web series that I acted as production designer for all scenes except for the...

Production Design for Nightly Visitors

I worked as the sole production designer on this independent short film. My duties on this project included:...

Television Arts: Directing - Subtext: Chrysalism

Television Arts: Directing- TELE 325 FA18 In this project, Subtext: Chrysalism, I learned how to translate...

Conn's Activation Design (Creative Direction)

This is for a Conn's (furniture stores company) activation where I Creative Directed and produced this...

Devil's Crossroad Film (Production Design)

This is a sample of the Sketch Up (for the Production Design) that I created to conceptualize the set...

The Big Scoop Film (Production Design)

This is the Production Design I created for the short film The Big Scoope. This film was a collaboration.

Definitions Music Video

A music video with a moving song about being "defined". The set consisted of three different sized boxes...