The Penny Candy Store - Production Design

For our final Production Design product we had to create a presentation of our research in a collaborative...

withGrace - Fallin' Off music video

Designed the sets and production as well as the costume design in collaboration with the director for...

Fading Away Visualization

I created a pre-visualization presentation for a short film called "Fading Away" for my Production Design...

Set Decoration for "The Missing Cymbal"

Set Decoration by Ryan Tynan

Innocents: Music Video

Innocents by Local H starring Micheal Shannon is a project I was fortunate enough to be the art department...

Mulatto: Short Film

An official 2018 selection of Cucalrous Film Festival, I was the production designer and art director...

Sisko & Kasidy: Music Video

I worked on set as a set decorator and art department assistant to decorate sets on several different...

Time Theft

Worked on the set of a student film in Production Design as a Art Director and Location Manager. Worked...

Letter to Maggie

-Managed a team to construct a set and stage for production. -Build and construct set production according...

Jeong

Director: Michelle C. McGhan Cinematographer: Gianna Aquilina JEONG, a drama, set in the early 2000s...

Ordinary People (2017)

Short film about a man diagnosed with AIDS in 1982 that takes place in a doctors office. I was Cinematographer...