Abnormal (Short Film) Beat Sheet

This is the first beat sheet I've written for my first short film.

Suit Jacket (Short Film)

A homeless artist bends his morals to land a job interview. A short film I wrote, directed, shot, colored...

Matricide

First ten pages from feature length screenplay written in Spring, 2019 Total: 87 pages A new wife is...

Extended Performance

Short script written in Fall 2018 Total: 5 pages A woman must come to terms with the reality that her...

Teddy Bear

Short script written in Fall 2018 Two pages total A young girl sneaks into a house to find a toy that...

Empire Spec

Here a sample of a spec script I wrote for Empire. The premise of the script is about Lucious Lyon facing...

Demo Reel

Demo reel with a few of my projects. I have written, directed and edited all the shor films included...

Erase

An original short screenplay, Erase follows Katy, a young adult who is grieving over the loss of a loved...

Anna Agosta: Never Fall

Anna Agosta: Never Fall follows an R&B vocal artist in Chicago as she pursues her dreams of becoming...

Closet Courage

A short illumination film in which a young girl struggles to come out to her mother in fear of being...

Cast Me Down - Writer | Director

"Cast Me Down" is a short film about theater. But not just theater, bad theater. This film tells what...

Behind the Scene - Writer | Director

"Behind the Scene" is about a pair of best friends that do everything together! When they're not chilling...