Daisy Script

I wrote "Daisy" for my Cinematic Storytelling class. This project was quite different for me because...

dragon-bone script 1st draft

This is the first draft of my script of dragon-bone. It's pairing with the look-book. If anybody who're...

Live

Rhymes with "five". A neo-noir, horror-fantasy script written independently (with feedback from my fellow...

Audio Writing Portfolio

Audio Writing samples.

EyeZone

We are independent filmmakers who came together to create social impact and be the voice of untold stories...

Chaos Walking (Spec Script)

This is a spec script I wrote as a final assignment for a writing class, in which we had to choose a...

Center of the Universe (Short Film Script)

This short script is an adaptation of Simon Rich's short story "Center of the Universe," originally...

Camp Willow Bear Pilot

This is the pilot script for the web series "Camp Willow Bear" which I wrote for my Television Arts:...

Teen Audio Guide at the Art Institute of Chicago

As part of the 2017-2018 Teen Council at the museum, I helped write scripts, pitch ideas at stakeholder...

Emerg Exclusive Interview

Emerg Is A New Upcoming Artist From Chicago's South Side 18th Street In Pilsen. Shot By Ismael Cossyleon...

Don Dyablo Exclusive Interview [Entrevista]

Don Dyablo Es Un Artista De San Diego, California. Not Only Is Don Dyablo A Rapper But Also The Owner...