Silence of the Karens

A young man refuses to wear a mask when out in public during a global pandemic. This is in direct violation...

Tramp & The Dictator Short Film

I was the Production Designer for a short film called "The Tramp and The Dictator" which required the...

Sprado - THUMPY (Music Video)

I was a part of a music video production for an artist in Chicago. I was in charge of production design...

Stop-Motion Animation Taco Bell Commercial

This was a 30-second advertisement for the new Taco Bell Waffle Taco that I created for a video advertisement...

Production Design for Illinoir

This was an independent web series that I acted as production designer for all scenes except for the...

Production Design for Nightly Visitors

I worked as the sole production designer on this independent short film. My duties on this project included:...

Set design for Space

In my theatre-making class, we were told to design a set for Space using a 1/4" scale. I went for a...

Tropical Night Film (Production Design)

This is the Production Design I did for the short film Tropical Night. I had a team that I directed...

Production Design for Gild the Lily

For this project, I was the sole Production Designer. My duties included: -Collaboration with Director...

Oklahoma - Set Design

I helped to assistant design this set. This play was never fully complete and set in stone until the...

Letter to Maggie

-Managed a team to construct a set and stage for production. -Build and construct set production according...

Jeong

Director: Michelle C. McGhan Cinematographer: Gianna Aquilina JEONG, a drama, set in the early 2000s...