Ron Carroll @ The Sound-Bar (Chicago)

Lyan Productions Hired to film and edit a one-minute recap video for a local DJ, Ron Carroll, at The...

Lost Sunshine - Mini Doc

Mini documentary I did for my final project in my Cinema Notebooks/Cinema Image and Process class. I...

The Dark Knight (Student Trailer)

Class: Edit the Short Form Assignment: Pick any feature length film and edit a trailer (coming attraction)...

The Last Man on Earth

A scene that I created with sound transcribed from a black and white movie about a zombie apocalypse.

Attack of the Mealies -Storyboard Final

This is a storyboard I did based on my real life experiences. It was a learning experience as I refined...

Binaural Audio for VR, AR, and 3D Listening

A group research paper exploring the present state of VR and AR audio technologies.

The Pancake Prince (Sound Designer, Composer)

The prince of the pancake kingdom has lost his dog, Hash, and against the wishes of his court he rushes...

Epoch Escape (Sound Designer, Composer)

Epoch Escape is a stealth based adventure puzzle game set in space. 6 heroes have found themselves suddenly...

Trip to the Moon - Audio Exercise

Added Sound to the silence and iconic film trip to the moon.

Knuckleball

Knuckleball is a narrative short film that I edited backgrounds for in April 2018. From car passbys...

Añoranza

Añoranza is a narrative short film that I work on in March 2018. I worked with two others on the project...