Editorial Project

In this project we were to pick a theme for a destination photoshoot. The theme we picked was Morocco...

Future of Retail and Shopping Final Project

Analyzed and tracked social media for the brand J Crew. This project includes recommendations for improving...

Whimsy, A Dessert Dream Brought to Life

For Love of Chocolate annual Valentine's Day Fundraiser. Event held on February 17, 2018, at Palmer...

Heavenly Bodies editor Photoshoot - Styling

For this project I collaborated with a photographer. For the project I provided styling for an editor...

Art Direction/Content Creator

Directed/styled/conceptualized/recruted/scouted team and locations for portfolio building opportunities...

Design Garment for Hilton Photo-shoot

Lighting, styling, hair, and make-up, production management, and digital beauty retouching will be addressed...

FOUND

FOUND is a film photgraphy collabortaion between Gianni Andreatta and Isabella Long for Valentine Vintage.

The Red Futon

For the launch of the new photography studio, The Red Futon, a group of creatives collaborated on it's...

Career Research: Stylist

In my Professional Practice class we had to research a potential career we aspire to hold five years...

Big Dipper Dough Co.

I photograph and style cookie dough and packaging of Big Dipper Dough Edible Cookie Dough for branding...

Buzzfeed Article

Social Media Content - I wrote an article about Spring staples to be incorporated into your wardrobe.

Mannequin Styling

Styled mannequins at Grey Lark Showroom to demonstrate my own personal style and use outfits to market...