Art Direction/Content Creator

Directed/styled/conceptualized/recruted/scouted team and locations for portfolio building opportunities...

Design Garment for Hilton Photo-shoot

Lighting, styling, hair, and make-up, production management, and digital beauty retouching will be addressed...

FOUND

FOUND is a film photgraphy collabortaion between Gianni Andreatta and Isabella Long for Valentine Vintage.

The Red Futon

For the launch of the new photography studio, The Red Futon, a group of creatives collaborated on it's...

Career Research: Stylist

In my Professional Practice class we had to research a potential career we aspire to hold five years...

Big Dipper Dough Co.

I photograph and style cookie dough and packaging of Big Dipper Dough Edible Cookie Dough for branding...

Buzzfeed Article

Social Media Content - I wrote an article about Spring staples to be incorporated into your wardrobe.

Mannequin Styling

Styled mannequins at Grey Lark Showroom to demonstrate my own personal style and use outfits to market...

Standing Out While Blending In

While on a study abroad trip in Rome, I made a conscious effort to style my self in a way that mimicked...

powerpuff POP

For this project I produced a series of abstract portraits for my final photography assignment.

Clueless 2018

Student styling project for Fashion Styling I. Team included three other members who held various roles...

Elements of design

The elements of design is a project I created for my fashion design principles class at Columbia College...