Scion Social Media Strategy

I created both a social media campaign and a content calendar for a jewelry store. I also created a...

Buzzfeed Article

I wrote a holiday-themed Buzzfeed article in my Social Media Content class, which I really enjoyed...

Starbucks Roastery Reserve Media Alert

This is a mock media alert on the opening of the Starbucks Roastery Reserve in Chicago. This was an...

The 1930s Romcom: An Essay

A study into the creation of the romcom genre and how it influenced society in ways that are still seen...

Late Night Writers Packet

A late night writers packet which was submitted to The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

PILOT Script "Here's The Thing"

Pilot script of "Here's The Thing'. Short form 5 EP web series following the friendship of three young...

MDOT focuses on Grand Haven drawbridge fix

A story I wrote for the WOOD TV website. Based on a press release from an MDOT spokesperson.

Couple celebrates love by giving gift of life

I shadowed Marvis Herring when he reported on this story. I took notes and logged sound bites to write...

Indoor ax throwing coming to metro Grand Rapids

My version of Leon Hendrix's story. I shadowed Leon in house and in the field. I also logged sound bites...

Love inspires woman recovering from rare illness

My version of Evan Dean's story. I shadowed Evan as he interviewed the couple. I also logged sound bites...

Kent Co. adding domestic violence victim advocate

My version of Heather Walker's story. I shadowed the reporter in house and out in the field on this...

Grand Rapids fires 'suspicious' officials say

My version of Evan Dean's story.