Camp Willow Bear Pilot
Like Kaylynne Nowak

Camp Willow Bear Pilot

Camp Willow Bear Pilot

Published: December 19, 2019 0 0 135
By: Kaylynne Nowak, Columbia College Chicago
Hashtags: #Project #Script #script_writing #ScriptAnalysis #scriptbreakdown #Television #Webseries

This is the pilot script for the web series "Camp Willow Bear" which I wrote for my Television Arts: Writing course. In order to begin writing the series, each class member had to pitch a concept for a web series, and then the class voted on their four favorites, and those pitches were further developed into scripts for the web series. "Camp Willow Bear" was the concept I pitched, which was then chosen to be developed with a group of four other writers. Together, we all contributed ideas towards each episode, and then each member was in charge of writing a different episode in the series. This project was a lot of fun to work on, as it was great to work with and hear the input of other writers. This project showed me what it would be like to work in a writers room and develop scripts for a complete series with other writers. Our writers group actively listened to each other, and openly debated all ideas in a thoughtful way that allowed us to work together seamlessly.

Attachments:

Camp Willow Bear Pilot.pdf 30.0 KB

Tagged Teammates:

• Kolin Davis
  • Sandra E. Castillo
  • Sofia Quintanilla
  • Timothy Brutsman